A friend of mine from work volunteered to take some professional-quality photos of us in early (and oddly warm) November. I think they turned out great, and we've picked a few proofs that we think people would like in their final version.
Here's a slideshow of the best proofs:
You can look at each of the best proofs here.
I think I've typed the word "proofs" enough now (oops did it again), but to be clear there will be additional tweaks to these before we make the final prints.
Please let us know which ones you want, and what sizes and quantities you would like. We'll be putting together a few framed prints, and if you have a favorite for that please let us know, otherwise we'll just pick one for you.
We'll also try to put the final versions on a site where you can order your own prints (like you can with everything on Picasa) if that suits you better.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment